Frequently Asked Questions
Why is your spa business called ‘The White Peacock’?
The White Peacock is named after a unique animal that, despite its unadorned feathers, often draws as much attention as its more colorful kin. The animal's subtle, yet striking look embodies the salon's philosophy: "Beauty is bold in its simplest form." Our goal is to enhance a person’s natural beauty and help them embrace themselves.
Do white peacocks exist?
Yes, they do. They are as elegant as their colorful counterparts.
What sets us apart from other spas?
· Client-Esthetician collaboration: We listen to our clients. When rendering services, we listen to clients to meet their needs. It is a real collaborative effort. We also manage client expectations to ensure there are no surprises.
· Genuine care for client satisfaction: We create a warm atmosphere where clients can unwind.
· Education: The White Peacock educates clients on skincare and bikini area maintenance.
· Quality products: We use quality products, e.g. our waxing system is anti-bacterial and anti-microbial.
· Clean environment: Implements are sanitized before and after each client.
· Customized results-oriented spa services: Our facials give clients the best of both worlds- results and relaxation.
You deserve to be pampered and The White Peacock is the perfect spa destination for relaxation. Enjoy personal attention and quality spa services using the best products in the industry. Don't take our word for it...check out our yelp.com reviews. We received five stars from yelp.com and Talk Of The Town Awards for excellence in customer satisfaction; check it out at talkofthetownnews.com. We have also received the Best of Washington Awards; most notably we were given that honor in the Hair Removal classification. Recently we won the City Beat News Spectrum Award for excellence in customer service.